2150 N Hemmer Rd
Chain link, split rail, electric, PVC, T-posts, farm wire, wood and metal posts. Custom built gates and panels for corrals, & kennels. Portable, self-supporting panels to surround construction sites or any site where ground conditions do not allow posts.
Products & Services
- Bar Gates
- Fence Panels
- Galvanized Pipe
- Galvanized Tubing
- The Fence Emporium - Products
- Products Farm Wire - 19 different types Posts: Wood & T-posts Post and Rail PVC Fencing Bufftech Country Estates Centaur Spur Dog Watch Invisible Dog Fencing Hog and Animal Panels Chain Link Fencing and Custom Gates A Variety of Fencing Parts and Pieces Fence Construction Tools and Hardware Electric Fence - many options including: Safe Fence electric Ribbon Fencing Bar Gates, Corrals, Arenas, Dog Kennels and Tops made by Fence Emporium. Gripples Wedge Locks New Zealand High Tensile Fence Life Data Labs animal nutritional supplements And Much More... Call or E-mail us with your fencing needs!
- The Fence Emporium - Contact Us
- Contact Us Feel free to contact us (see below) with any questions you may have about your fencing project. If you are ready to begin your fencing project, here is what we need to know to help make your project a success: What are you trying to keep in or out, i.e. dogs, horses, sheep, bear, people, etc. A good top view drawing. This drawing should have the total footage between any end corner and any gates (necessary to determine the number of line posts). Also show approximately how wide you'd like your gates. Show houses, barns, sheds, etc in line Kind of fencing you are interested in: i.e. electric, high tensile wire, farm wire, PVC plastic, chainlink, split rail, etc It is also helpful to know soils and/or ground materials. If you are looking for electric fence to keep bear out of cabin only, I will need a top view of cabin size, porch(s), door(s), cabin foundation matl and interior construct i.e. wood metal, etc. Also need to know if there is a power source or not. Note: the drawing does not have to be neat or to scale, but all footage, gates, sizes, etc. are needed. If you want to guess at footage, do so. Please Mail, Fax, E-mail, or deliver the above to: Contact Information Physical Location 2200 N. Hemmer Road, Palmer Snail Mail: P.O. Box 2408 Palmer, Alaska 99645 Fax: 907-745-1668 E-mail: email@example.com
- The Fence Emporium - About Us
- About Us Fence Emporium is an Alaskan company that specializes in top quality custom fencing. We are located in Palmer, Alaska and are equipped to serve the entire state. We manufacture and sell a wide variety of fencing and fencing products and offer over 25 years of fencing expertise. Our products are made from galvanized tubing with a wall thickness of .065 (16 gauge) and galvanized pipe (SS40). Our corrals use the clamp system for a safer, more secure and flexible product. All of our fencing systems have features that are specially built for Alaska's weather and terrain. We can also custom build gates to your opening dimensions. Custom dog kennels, swing sets and even picnic tables are available as well. If it's made of pipe, we can make it! If you are thinking about a fence project, look no further than the Fence Emporium, your one stop fence shopping center with fence installation expertise.
Own this business?
Request to update the information