1115 E. 5000 N. Rd.
since 1939, amico produces a complement of high quality products, such as metal lath, expanded metal, expanded metal grating, bar grating, safety grating, security barriers, concrete forming, vinyl and steel accessories. across the us and canada , amico is nearby to serve your needs.
Products & Services
- Alabama Metal Industries
- Metal Lath
- Expanded Metal
- Bar Grating
- Safety Grating
- Vinyl Beads
- Concrete Forms
- Stair Treads
- Alabama Metals
- Literature Order Form
- '; document.write (out); //--> Name: Company: Address: City: State: ZIP Code: Country: Phone: Email Address: Industrial Grating Expanded Metal, Bar Grating, Safety Grating, & Fiberglass Grating Architectural Metals Metal Lath Metal Lath Accessories Vinyl Bead Accessories Stay-form Stay-in-place concrete forms Physical Security Products Secura Fence System Security Mesh Secura Partitions & ...
- AMICO Literature Order or Download
- '; document.write (out); //--> INDUSTRIAL GRATING METAL LATH, STUCCO, DRYWALL &EIFS ACCESSORIES Bar Grating, Expanded Metal, Expanded Metal Grating, Safety Grating, & Fiberglass Grating. Order View Online Download Metal Lath, Metal Lath Accessories, Vinyl Bead Accessories, Stucco, Drywall, & EIFS. Order View Online Download PHYSICAL SECURITY PRODUCTS VINYL BEAD ACCESSORIES Secura Fence...
- AMICO Company History
- '; document.write (out); //--> When the war ended, metal lath production resumed with the plant and office facilities totaling 42,000 square feet. In 1960, an investment was authorized to produce a full line of Expanded Metal and Grating products. In 1961 the company's name was changed to Alabama Metal Industries Corporation (AMICO) to better reflect the diverse product lines. The next major expan...
- ISO 9001:2000
- '; document.write (out); //--> Alabama Metal Industries Corporation is approved for Birmingham (AL), Burlington (ON), Fontana (CA), Vancouver (BC), and Visalia (CA) against the following quality assurance standards: ISO 9001:2008 Q9001:2000 The Quality management system is applicable to the manufacture of: Expanded Metal Lath Accessories Metal Bar Grating Perforated Metal Metal Lath Safety Grating...
- AMICO Company History
- '; document.write (out); //--> In early 1939, a group of businessmen had the idea of producing Metal Lath in Birmingham, Alabama. A survey showed raw materials were available locally and a market investigation supported the economics of the venture regionally and nationally. This was the beginning of a corporation headquartered in Birmingham known as Alabama Metal Lath Company. Next Company Profil...
Own this business?
Request to update the information