509 Norwich Ave.
advance thermal is the premier manufacturer of removable insulation covers for turbines, valves, pipes, pumps, flanges, y-strainers, tanks, heat exchangers, manholes, fans and exhaust for use with indoor/outdoor environments.
Products & Services
- Insulation Covers
- Removable Insulation
- Advance Thermal
- Insulation Blankets
- Removable Insulation Covers
- Advance Thermal Corp
- Advance Thermal Corp. - Heat Exchanger & Header Covers
- Advance Thermal Corp. provides a complete line of custom designed and manufactured removable/reusable flexible insulation systems along with quality installation or supervision of our products. Our projects include single covers for a local boiler room to a complete outage project for a major utility or refinery. Many years of experience, well trained personnel on all stages of design and manufacturing, results oriented field engineers with hands-on experience in hundreds of projects, high quality, state-of -the-art products, quick deliveries, most competitive prices, friendly, knowledgeable office staff, - this is what you get by working with Advance Thermal Corp. We will help you write specifications for any insulation requirement in your plant or facility. We will advise you on the most economical and yet the best suitable way to solve any of your insulation problems. Our experienced application/sales engineers will perform a complete energy survey of your facility, provide a complete survey analysis along with expected savings and payback on your investment -- all at no cost to you!
- Advance Thermal Corp. - Company Information
- Professional measurements and designs by experienced field engineers. Multiple layers insulation system design with maximum staggering for best performance. Use of premium materials in the blankets. Attention to details. 26 years hands-on experience with all types of mechanical equipment. Professional installation when required. Professional installation assistance. Easy to read, understand and work with installation drawings for each individual layer. Up to date filing system of projects, that allows replacement of any drawings or blankets for future outages. Equipment is measured by well trained, experienced field engineers. Measurements are made quickly, accurately and faxed to our Engineering department for immediate development. Removable insulation covers are custom designed by the industry's only comprehensive engineering department, aided by a customized CAD system. By "engineering" the covers, gaps, overlaps and bunching is eliminated, and features such as slits, cutouts and sections are added to help the covers fit equipment "like a glove". Manufacture of the covers is performed by the most advanced and experienced production staff. This significantly reduces manufacturing errors that can cause installation problems, premature wear and speeds the manufacturing process. Each removable insulation cover is carefully checked by the Quality Control department before being packaged for shipping. Manufacturing quality, material correctness and dimensional verification are checked according to the design to avoid on-site problems or delays. Insulation covers, installation drawings, and repair kits are packaged, clearly labeled, and shipped to your location for installation. Packing lists can be automatically e-mailed in PDF format when an order ships. If required, experienced installers will install the insulation system. Subject:Re: Insulation for DIG Steam Turbine Update From:Kenneth P Gray <email@example.com> Date:Fri, 12 Dec 2008 06:27:03 To:Arkady Feldman <firstname.lastname@example.org> Arkady, I want to thank you and all personal for the service you provided insulating our steam turbine generator. You answered promptly any and all concerns, provided both confidence in your abilities and organization. The end result meet or exceeded all expectations and I would recommend you and your staff to any vendors that would consider your service. Please pass on the thanks to all who helped in completing this project. Job well done, Thank you! Kenneth Gray Resource Planner Dearborn Industrial Generation 2400 Miller Road Dearborn, Michigan 48121 313-336-7189 ext 234 313-336-4673 fax ATC was established in 1987 as a design, manufacturing and full service company, providing high quality, low maintenance Engineered Insulation Systems for the industry. In a short time Advance Thermal Corp. (ATC), has become an undisputed leader of the industry. The qualities of the products we provide are in a class by itself. Our engineering and manufacturing capabilities are beyond reach by any of our competition. ATC is the only company in the industry providing a fully engineered product. We have the only fully comprehensive engineering department in the industry. ATC employs 8 degreed engineers, providing CAD designs and full product patterns to our four fully integrated manufacturing facilities. Linked by Internet, full-scale patterns designed in our central engineering department are plotted in each shop. This allows us to provide a uniform and consistent design of product regardless of what shop it is manufactured in. Advance Thermal Corp. owns and operates 3 strategically located manufacturing facilities (Illinois, Texas and Connecticut), each representing the state of the art in manufacturing of removable and reusable flexible blankets. Advance Thermal Corp. recently provided removable insulation covers for various equipment and piping in a nuclear power plant during a service outage. The company published the following in their internal newsletter.
- Advance Thermal Corp. - Acoustical Covers
- ACOUSTIRAP covers have a sound transmission class (STC) of 55. The acoustical performance of removable covers is frequency dependent. Performance increases with the increase of frequency of the incident noise. The unique design of the covers utilizing a double layer of septums separated by an air gap, significantly increases the acoustical performance, allowing up to 25dBA of noise reduction in many instances. ATC will predict the resulting noise level based upon our calculations and customer provided complete noise spectrum. The only attenuation covers tested for performance in explicit conformity with the ASTM Designation E90-90 and E413-97 by U.S. Government accredited Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories. Multi-purpose thermal and acoustical covers custom designed and fitted to specific applications for the ultimate in performance and appearance. Fabricated from carefully selected and tested combinations of sound attenuating multi-layer insulation and special acoustical septums, encased in jacketing material suitable for any imaginable environment, while providing a great aesthetic appearance. Jacketing materials are available in a variety of colors. To view more images of fans and blowers with acoustical covers, [click here] to be taken to the Photo Gallery.
- Advance Thermal Corp. - Steam & Gas Turbines
- Advance Thermal Corp. is the leader providing complete service of thermal, acoustical and personnel protection insulation systems to manufacturers and users of STEAM and GAS TURBINES, and COMPRESSORS. Providing a comprehensive insulation system, for this highly specialized type of equipment requires the knowledge and experience of Advance Thermal Corp. engineers and workers. For the past 15 years we have provided complete insulation systems for more than 450 turbines and compressors all over the world. Below are some of the services we offer for this important market segment. Areas Insulated W/Blankets Method of Insulation Reasons & Benefits HP SHELL - top, bottom, joint Multiple Layers Thermal Protection RH SHELL - top, bottom, joint Multiple Layers Heat Retention LP SHELL - top, bottom, joint Multiple Layers Acoustical Protection CROSS-OVER PIPING Multiple Layers Thermal Protection Stop & Control Valves Multiple Layers Thermal Protection Reheat Valve Multiple Layers Thermal Protection T & T Valve Multiple Layers Thermal Protection Areas Insulated W/Blankets Method of Insulation Reasons & Benefits Top Shell Multiple Layers Thermal Protection & Heat Retention Bottom Shell Multiple Layers Thermal Protection & Heat Retention Horizontal Joint Multiple Layers Thermal Protection & Heat Retention Combustion Chamber Multiple Layers Acoustical Protection Areas Insulated W/Blankets Method of Insulation Reasons & Benefits Body Single or Double Layers Thermal & Acoustical Protection Inlet Single or Double Layers Thermal & Acoustical Protection Outlet Single or Double Layers Thermal & Acoustical Protection
- Advance Thermal Corp. - Exhaust Manifold Enclosures
- Advance Thermal Corp. offers STATE-OF-THE-ART U.S.A. built insulation systems for EXHAUST MANIFOLDS for a large variety of DIESEL, GAS, and DUAL FUEL engines. Years of experience allow us to incorporate cutting edge technology coupled with superior design and choice of materials capable of withstanding the toughest conditions for manifold insulation. An exceptional combination of tested materials provides blankets with the ability to retain energy and provide for higher efficiency of the turbo chargers. In addition to the above, our specialty covers help reduce engine compartment temperatures from 1200 F, (common operating temperature for most exhaust manifolds), to 350 F - 400 F. In some cases, such as in the Gas Fuel engines, the temperature of the engine compartment is a very critical issue, since it can affect the performance of the spark plug coils. Advance Thermal Corp. covers can solve this problem by bringing the temperature down to 200 F. Along with insulation systems for manifolds, Advance Thermal Corp. has great experience in insulation systems for various EXHAUST PIPING AND MUFFLERS for heavy mining trucks and other heavy machinery. Our blankets protect the sensitive on-board electronic devices and controls from becoming overheated, as well as provide excellent personnel protection.
Own this business?
Request to update the information