12 Commercial Blvd.
Medford, New York,
the manifold center specializes in all types of manifolds and machined parts including custom stainless steel manifolds, custom brass manifolds, and custom aluminum manifolds. browse our catalog to find out more.
Products & Services
- Custom Stainless Steel Manifolds
- Custom Brass Manifolds
- Custom Aluminum Manifolds
- NPT Port Manifolds
- Sitemap NPT Port Manifolds and other port sizes are available from The Manifold CenterThe Manifold Center can help you find the exact size of manifold you need. We offer NPT port manifolds, BSPP port manifolds, BSPT port manifolds, SAE port manifolds, and ISO-6149 port manifolds. We have the most complete port offering of any manifold supplier. (Our work adheres to these standards in order to prov...
- Custom Stainless Steel Manifolds The Manifold Center
- Sitemap Sitemap for The Manifold Center Custom Stainless Steel Manifolds Custom Stainless Steel Manifolds, Custom Brass Manifolds, Custom Aluminum Manifolds Custom Plastic Manifolds Custom Plastic Manifolds, Custom PEEK Manifolds, Custom Delrin Manifolds, Custom Kynar Manifolds Precision Miniature Machined Plastic Parts Precision Miniature Machined Plastic Parts, Precision Miniature Machined Delri...
- Sitemap Click here to go directly to catalog What is Manifold? The term "Manifold" means many into one, or one into many. Basically, a manifold is a single circuit block with all ports connected. When specifying manifolds from The Manifold Center, one can choose from NPT, or SAE port styles in Single Row, Double Row, or Right Angle Row configurations. Standard Specifications: Material: 6061-T6 Pre...
- Anodized Aluminum Manifolds
- Sitemap Anodized Aluminum ManifoldsAluminum manifolds are anodized to increase corrosion resistance and to provide a cosmetic appearance. All NPT manifold up to and including 375 series are black anodized, large sizes and SAE port manifolds are less finish but can be anodized upon request. Uses for anodized aluminum manifolds include compressed air and centralized lubrication systems. Anodizing is...
- Custom Stainless Steel...
- Sitemap The Manifold Center specializes in all types of manifolds and machined parts: Stock or custom manifolds in stainless steel, brass, aluminum, and other metals. Stock or custom plastic manifolds including PEEK, delrin, and custom Kynar manifolds. Precision machined parts in any material including stainless steel, brass, or even precision miniature machined nylon parts. And many more. Browse ...
Own this business?
Request to update the information