1371 Oakland Rd.
San Jose, California,
Products & Services
- Computer Peripheral Equipment
- Inspection / Q. A. As was put forth in our mission statement Basic VI is dedicated to the premise that the highest quality product is the most important factor in separating us from most of our competitors. Our inspection / quality assurance department is the embodiment of that promise. We have full time inspection personnel 2 shifts. We are in a constant state of acquisition, of systems and equip...
- Sheetmetal Fabrication From its beginnings Basic VI has been involved in the fabrication of sheet metal parts and assemblies. Using our customers specifications and designs, our fabricators utilize our state of the art Solidworks and Teksoft manufacturing systems to quickly and economically begin the task of planning your fabrication needs. Even before the first sheet is sheared, your design is an...
- Assembly / Inventory Basic VI is equipped to provide our customers with turnkey assemblies derived from our on site manufactured parts combined with off the shelf products. If your requirement is for turnkey manufactured assemblies ready to install directly in your products, then Basic VI can prepare these items for you. Sheet metal, welding, plating, paint and powder coating are among the service...
- Turning In the area of turning, Basic VI offers several solutions for our customers. If your work piece diameters are less than an inch diameter please visit our screw machine page. If your turning needs are up to 16 inches in diameter we have your solution in the form of several turning centers. Our Mori Seiki SL-3H and our Miyano BNC CNC lathes provide the range of turning capacity up from screw...
- Milling Basic VI has considerable and diverse capacity in the area of vertical and horizontal milling. For single piece production and short runs there are availiable several sizes and configurations of standard vertical milling centers. Larger production runs and capacities are consigned to our Horizontal machining centers. BasicVI utilizes Mori-Seiki and Mitsui-Seiki pallet and tombstone systems...
Own this business?
Request to update the information