The Butts Mill Barnoldswick
BB18 - 5HP
carlson filtration are experts in solid / liquid separation and filtration, with a worldwide sales, distribution and support network. their many flitration products are applicable to the food, beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical and medical industries.
Products & Services
- Solid Liquid Separation
- Liquid Filtration
- Solid Separation
- Carlson Filtration
- LUBRICANT OIL FILTRATION
- ASK AN EXPERT | DEMO AREA Lubricant Oil Carlson are also able to offer a comprehensive range of pleated paper & synthetic media filter cartridges/elements including: Fuel and Lubricating Oil Filters. Fullers Earth cartridges Activated Alumina cartridges Our oil filtration products are manufactured to high quality standards and enjoy an excellent reputation in their varied and exacting applicat...
- Carlson Filtration
- ASK AN EXPERT | DEMO AREA Lenticular Filters Modules and housings available in 12" and 16" diameter Ask an expert Not sure what equipment best suits your needs? Ask one of our experts Demo area See our demo area with videos and diagrams Welcome to Carlson Filtration Ltd. Experts in Solid / Liquid Separation with a Worldwide Distribution Network BUTTS MILL BARNOLDSWICK LANCASHIRE United Kingdom BB1...
- ASK AN EXPERT | DEMO AREA Pharmaceuticals There are a large number of applications in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries where Carlson's filtration media contribute to the clarity, purity and sterility of a large variety of products. Carlson Filtration is widely regarded for its expertise in the field of filtration in these industries and assistance is always available from Carlson's Techn...
- ASK AN EXPERT | DEMO AREA Wines Through an extensive R&D programme, Carlson Filtration is widely regarded as a leader in the field of wine filtration and has developed a range of filtration products ideally suited to the demands of the wine producer. These are available in both filter sheet form and in lenticular format. Our manufacturing process allows alternative forms to be produced to indi...
- ASK AN EXPERT | DEMO AREA Spirits Filtration of whisky, either single malt or blended types, is vital to ensure life, stability and good clarity. To this end the removal of hazes and the precursors to haze formation, is particularly important. Consequently, the steps used in filtration of different types of whisky require careful control and correct choice of filter equipment and media. Carlson Fi...
Own this business?
Request to update the information