4108 Garland Dr.
Fort Worth, Texas,
home page for flo-dyne engineering, inc.primary flowmeters
Products & Services
- Flow Nozzles Venturis Sonic Subsonic Meters Orifice Flanges
- Manufacturing Calibration Software Primary Flowmeters for the Accurate Measurement and Control of Gases and Liquids Will Satisfy Your ISO and Quality System Requirements for NIST Traceability Sonic Nozzles Venturi Tubes Flow Nozzles Orifice Plate & Flanges Meter Runs - Approach and Exit Tubes NIST Traceable Flow Standards - to calibrate other types of flowmeters Custom Test Benches/Stands with...
- End Fittings
- Flow-Dyne, Inc. Return to Flow-Dyne Home Page Return to Critical Flow Nozzles Return to Venturi Tubes ...
- Request Form
- Information Request Form Enter: First Name: Last Name: E-Mail Address: Company Name: Street Address: City: State: Zip: Phone: FAX: Please Contact Me: As Soon As Possible When You Can Venturi Flowmeters Critical Flow Nozzles Engineering Assistance Orifice Plates Calibrations Meter Runs Flowing Medium: Flow Range: Pressure Range: Delta "P" Range (if subsonic): Temperature Range: Line Type: Pipe Tube...
- Venturi Tubes
- VENTURI FLOW METER Bulletin 201 1. DESCRIPTION AND PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION The venturi flow meter is installed as a section of pipe or tubing and is used to measure the flow of fluids, either gaseous or liquid. The meter consists of a converging inlet section, a short straight throat section, and a diverging section. As the fluid enters the converging section, its velocity begins to increase, reach...
- Critical Flow Nozzles
- CRITICAL FLOW NOZZLE Bulletin 101 1. DESCRIPTION The Flow-Dyne "Critical Flow Nozzles" are converging-diverging nozzles designed for the accurate measurement and control of all gaseous flow rates within the range of 0.05 pounds per minute (0.66 SCFM) up. The internal configuration of the Flow Meter consists of a Bell Mouth converging inlet section, a minimum area throat followed by a conical diver...
Own this business?
Request to update the information