700 Mid Atlantic Pkwy.
Thorofare, New Jersey,
ggb is the world's largest manufacturer of prelubricated and self-lubricating metal-polymer plain bearings in a variety of forms including cylindrical wrapped bushings, flanged bushings, thrust washers and special parts.
Products & Services
- Plain Bearings
- Sleeve Bearings
- Metal-polymer Plain Bearings
- Dry Material Bearings
- Lubricated Material Bearings
- Mesh Material Bearings
- Solid Polymer Bearings
- High Temperature Solid Polymer Bearings
- Fibre-reinforced Thermosetting Plastic
- Fibre-reinforced Plastic Composite Materials
- Oil-impregnated Sintered Bronze Bearings
- Solid Bronze Bushes
- Mono-metal Bearing
- Self-aligning Bearing Housings
- Self-lubricating Bearings
- Prelubricated Bearings
- Maintenance-free Bearings
- Lead-free Plain Bearings
- Sliding Segments
- Solid Polymer Bearings...
- Home |Site MapProductsApplicationsTechnicalReferenceWheretoBuyNewsArticlesAboutUsContactUsCareersOnlineStoreCurrent NewsCase HistoriesArticlesSolid Polymer Bearings in Tribological ApplicationsThis article deals with the performance potentials that can be used in the application of modern plain bearing materials under fully lubricated operating conditions. It shows how these can be used, for examp...
- GGB Launches New Self-lubricating...
- Home |Site MapProductsApplicationsTechnicalReferenceWheretoBuyNewsArticlesAboutUsContactUsCareersOnlineStoreCurrent NewsCase HistoriesArticles04/08/2013GGB Launches New Self-lubricating Metallic Bearing Materials Heilbronn, Germany, April 8, 2013 GGB Bearing Technology, formerly Glacier Garlock Bearings, now offers two new metallic bearing materials. Its GGB-CSM series is made of solid mate...
- GGB - Automotive Bearings, Pump Bearings, Compressor Bearings,...
- Home |Site MapProductsApplicationsTechnicalReferenceWheretoBuyNewsArticlesAboutUsContactUsCareersOnlineStore IntroductionHistoryCorporate Brochure Company HistoryGGB has a long history of leadership in technology, which has laid the foundation for our position today as the world's largest plain bearings manufacturer.1887O.J. Garlock patented his first industrial sealing system.1899Findlay and Batt...
- Metal-polymer plain bearings
- Home |Site MapProductsApplicationsTechnicalReferenceWheretoBuyNewsArticlesAboutUsContactUsCareersOnlineStoreCurrent NewsCase HistoriesArticlesMetal-polymer plain bearingsBearings play an important role in many types of machinery. Metal-polymer and solid-polymer plain bearings have been used for more than 50 years to cost effectively improve performance and reliability in a wide variety of engineer...
- Surviving globalization:...
- Home |Site MapProductsApplicationsTechnicalReferenceWheretoBuyNewsArticlesAboutUsContactUsCareersOnlineStoreCurrent NewsCase HistoriesArticlesSurviving globalization: Selling value versus costVANTAGE POINTMachine DesignNovember 6, 2003Edited by Lawrence KrenDespite recent headlines, globalization is hardly a new phenomenon. In fact, the process started at least 700 years ago with Marco Polo's stor...
Own this business?
Request to update the information