3 Riga Ln., Baltic Mews Corporate Ctr.
itnac corporation is a manufacturer of below-the-hook lifting devices and materials handling equipment.
Products & Services
- Lifting Slings
- Materials Handling
- Pallet Spreader
- Special Application Products
- Special Application Products Please feel free to give us a call with your application. We have solved many overhead lifting problems with simple solutions. Please come back and visit this page again - we will be adding more special application lifters from time to time. Lift-N-Flip The Lift-N-Flip TM system is a totally self contained machine which utilizes a powered carriage to lift products, whi...
- Application Worksheet...
- Application Worksheet & Quotation Request Please take a moment to describe your application. This form can submitted online or printed out and faxed to us at the address below. Please feel free to fax or e-mail any additional sketches, drawings, or photographs which may help us understand your project. Date: Project: Dealer: Customer: Contact: Contact: Address: Address: City: City: State, Zip:...
- Lifting Beams & Spreader Beams ITNAC makes a full line of Spreader Beams, Low Headroom Lifting Beams, 2 Hook Beams and as you can see, Custom Lifting Beams. Give us a call to discuss your lifting application. Level-Rite Load Leveling Beam This load beam can balance or level your load after the lift is made. Controlled by the operator from a hand held pendant or radio control system, this Level...
- ITNAC Corporation
- ITNAC Corporation manufactures a variety of below the hook lifting devices and materials handling systems. We have made lifters from 100 lbs to over 100 tons in capacity. Our premiere products are the FLIP-RITE TM, a powered sling turn-over system, and the LEVEL-RITE TM, a powered load leveling device. You can learn more about the ITNAC Corporation on our Company Info page. About This Application ...
- Go To Page 2
- ENGINEERED TO SOLVE YOUR LIFTING PROBLEMSSM Die & Mold Handling Made Simple! The handling fixtures are bolted to the top half of your die set, utilizing existing tapped holes. The fixture can be bolted to top, front, back or sides of your die set. Although one set of fixtures usually accommodates the range of most die sets, ITNAC designs and engineers the fixtures to match your specific handli...
Own this business?
Request to update the information