33 Shady St.
Paterson, New Jersey,
la favorite industries is the manufacturer of dogbone expansion joints. providing turnkey installation, technical services, repair, and project management.
Products & Services
- Dog Bone Expansion Joint
- Marvel Washer
- Dogbone Expansion Joint
- Expansion Joint
- Rubber Repair
- Dog Bone Expansion Joints
- U Joint
- La Favorite Dogbone Retrofit Program
- CONDENSER INLET EXPANSION JOINT Retrofit Program Now LA FAVORITE can retrofit your existing plant with a "DOGBONE" type expansion joint to replace fatigued, metal turbine to condenser expansion joints. With many older plants undergoing life expansion programs, a "DOGBONE" retrofit replacement is a cost effective solution to the expense of buying and fitting up stainless steel expansion joints whic...
- Dangerous Curves page
- Dangerous Curves If you see a product like this, call the experts at La Favorite Industries right away. Don't be fooled into thinking that this is a "dogbone" expansion joint. La Favorite Industries is the industry expert. WE ARE THE MANUFACTURER of the product we sell. Our product has a proven track record. You don't need to be someone else's testing and proving ground. Call 973-279-1266 for the ...
- La Favorite Industries Home Page
- Manufacturers of Elastomeric Products Mechanical Packings . Condenser Expansion Joints . Specialty Seals . Custom Molding La Favorite offers expert in-field service support and the best dogbone retro fit program in the industry Product Pictures (click here) Dogbone Expansion Joint Dogbone Retrofit Hydraulic Vee Packing Dangerous Curves Check this out! About Us Contact Us Ordering Conditions of Sal...
- La Favorite Rubber Expansion Joints for Piping Systems
- Rubber Expansion Joints for Piping Systems Specifications Standard Spool Type Vibr Joint Type Multiple Arch Reducers U.S. Navy Expansion Joints Style 9090 Control Units Safety units can be provided by La Favorite to protect the rubber expansion joint from damage caused by axial loads in the system without sacrifice in vibration isolation. This abnormal movement may also arise due to failure of a p...
Own this business?
Request to update the information