2260 Cabot Blvd W Ste 4
Peptide synthesis, custom peptide synthesis, conjugation, antibody production
Products & Services
- Custom Peptides
- Map Peptides
- Bioactive Peptides
- Phospho Peptides
- Peptide Library
- Combinatorial Peptides
- Biotin Peptides
- Fluorescent Peptides
- Peptide Newsletter
- Princeton BioMolecules KLH (Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin) Home Message Company Quotation Antigenicity Prediction Services Products Tech Info An Unique Aggregated Protein Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH) is one of the most commonly used carriers in the conjugation of peptides for antibody production. It is a copper-containing protein that belongs to a group of non-heme proteins called hemocyanins, whic...
- Princeton BioMolecules BSA (Bovine Serum Albumin) Home Message Company Quotation Antigenicity Prediction Services Products Tech Info An Homogeneous Protein Bovine serum albumin (BSA) is one of the most commonly used carriers for conjugation in antibody production. It belongs to the class of serum proteins called albumins, which make up about half of the protein in plasma and are the most stable an...
- Princeton BioMolecules Conjugation Home Message Company Quotation Antigenicity Prediction Services Products Tech Info Introduction Conjugation of a peptide to a larger molecule is necessary for anti-peptide antibody production. It is because that a peptide is too small to be antigenic. A larger protein, such as KLH or BSA, is usually a good carrier. In order to get a good result, a careful design ...
- Tech Info
- Princeton BioMolecules Technical Information Home Message Company Newsletter Quotation Antigenicity Prediction Services Products Tech Info The following is useful technical information of amino acids, peptides, and protein chemistry. If you would like to know other information not listed here, please let us know. We will try our best to make this section more valuable. Thanks. 1. The Most Frequent...
- Biotin peptides
- Princeton BioMolecules Biotin Peptides Home Message Company Quotation Antigenicity Prediction Services Products Tech Info Introduction Biotin peptides can be prepared via either solid phase or solution phase, with or without a spacer in between. The point of biotinylation can be either sulfhydryl (SH) group or amino group (NH2). The covalent bond makes the attachment strong and is suitable for man...
Own this business?
Request to update the information