73747 130th St.
Products & Services
- Nessa Supply
- Nessa Sprayer
- Precision Farming
- Rem Vac
- Grain Vac
- MAIN SPRAYING GRAIN FRUIT & VEG. Other Wireless Hydraulic Systems Wireless systems are the future of hydraulics. No longer will you need to hook up wires to the cab or try to find shorts in wires. Precious time and effort can be saved by going wireless. Hand held remote controls all of your boom functions inside or outside of your tractor. The remote sends a signal to the control box on the back of the sprayer that controls valves. Sprayers are not the only thing that can be used with this wireless hydraulic system. These are available in many other configurations for fit your specific need. __________________________________________________ NESSA Inc. 73747 130th Street Zearing, Iowa 50278 Phone: (641) 487-7608 Fax: (641) 487-7606 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Rem Grain Vacs We have many Rem Vacs and parts on hand GPS Guidance
- Seed Tenders
- MAIN SPRAYING GRAIN FRUIT & VEG. Other Seed Tenders Speed King Bulk Tender Mini Bulk Tender Seed Box Tote _______________________________________________________ NESSA Inc. 73747 130th Street Zearing, Iowa 50278 Phone: (641) 487-7608 Fax: (641) 487-7606 Email: email@example.com Rem Grain Drops Easily drive over belt or auger models Rem Grain Vacs We have many Rem Vacs and parts on hand Gregson Sprayers Take a look at one of the best values around
- NESSA Inc. - Legacy 6000
- MAIN SPRAYING GRAIN FRUIT & VEG. Other Legacy 6000 CAN Legacy 6000 also compatible with Trimble's AgGPS Autopilot System Imagine having a single control system with the capability of managing all of your application tasks from the simplest to the most demanding. From variable rate seeding with fertilizing to multiple product application of dry and/or liquid products at the same time, the Mid-Tech Legacy 6000 system does it all. The tasks can be done individually or all together with a single console using Mid-Tech s new Legacy 6000 system. It s built of modular components combined to make a custom fit in each installation. This flexibility opens a wider range of options than ever before. It also means this system is uniquely capable of supporting future growth quickly, easily and without duplicating your investment. There are four modules in all. The console in the cab is one of these modules and the one with which people are most familiar. The other modules manage product control, the switches in the system like those that regulate boom sections on a sprayer or seed bins in an air seeder, and other network functions. All modules are linked together with a single, heavyduty communications and power cable, or bus. When we say flexible, we mean it. An application requiring multiple product control would simply use a Product Control Module for each channel. The Switch Sense Module likewise monitors up to 20 boom sections. If there were 30 boom sections to manage, an additional Switch Sense Module connected to the network would instantly expand the system. Adding a module is easy. It s about the size of a paperback book and can be mounted anywhere on the chassis. It plugs into the network and is instantly recognized. Software wizards guide you through the set-up process. Servicing the system in the field is just as simple, with built-in diagnostic tools to make the job easy. What makes this system so flexible and robust? It is a CAN bus system, a Controller Area Network, connected by a high-speed cable or bus, which allows a vast amount of information to be shared across the system. This self-managing system constantly monitors its own operational status, and reports any inconsistencies to the operator before they become a problem. It s an entirely new way of looking at product control and how to manage it. Features Fixed-rate or variable-rate application liquid, dry or anhydrous products Complete field mapping with hazard marking Manual lightbar guidance with on-screen map display Interface with automatic steering systems Optional office software uses application data to create detailed job reports _______________________________________________ NESSA Inc. 73747 130th Street Zearing, Iowa 50278 Phone: (641) 487-7608 Fax: (641) 487-7606 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trimble Precision
- MAIN SPRAYING GRAIN FRUIT & VEG. Other GPS / Mapping - TeeJet Centerline Centerline 220 Centerline Centerline 230BP Centerline 220 Compact Guidance for any Application The compact CenterLine 220 is designed to let you profit from GPS lightbar guidance with any field operation. Inside the compact guidance system is a high-quality WAAS/EGNOS GPS receiver and the guidance capabilities that make Mid-Tech the leaders in lightbar guidance. Versatile GPS guidance in a compact, portable package LED Lightbar guidance plus a graphical display for complete guidance information High-quality internal GPS engine with external antenna Simple setup gets you up and running in no time Straight-line (parallel) and curved AB guidance modes Integrated look-ahead functionality anticipates vehicle's future position Return to point feature Durable, sealed rubber keypad is easy to see and provides good tactile feedback Provides RADAR-like speed signal for use with other control systems that require a ground speed signal ___________________________________________________ TeeJet Centerline wireless guidance Overview Finally, you can afford a lightbar guidance system for spraying, seeding, and other jobs at a cost that rivals foam markers. CenterLine offers the most features, the best price, and wireless convenience in one complete kit. This compact lightbar guidance system comes with a WAAS, DGPS receiver/antenna and wireless remote control that is used to set up and operate the system through menus and options displayed on the lightbar. CenterLine's attractive design combines a low-impact size with easy-to-see LED's that are fully adjustable using dedicated buttons on the keypad. It can be dimmed to efficiently run at night and brightened to be easily seen in full sunlight. Key Features Accurate straight-line or curved guidance Easy to begin guidance - just push the "enter" button twice Compact lightbar with fully adjustable brightness for day or night operation Convenient wireless remote controls lightbar functions - even if the lightbar is mounted on the hood instant reporting on the lightbar lets you monitor job status Warns you when entering an area that's already been applied Straight or Curved Guidance CenterLine will guide you in swaths of all kinds with repeatable accuracy. You decide the driving pattern and CenterLine figures out the closest swath on which to guide you. There's no need to decide a field pattern ahead of time, or to commit to it for the whole time you're running swaths. CenterLine knows when it's on a new track, and will keep you informed of which one - not the other way around Wireless Remote Control Unit CenterLine's ergonomic, handheld control is easier to manage than most TV remotes. Seven easy-to-read keys allow you to scroll through menus displayed on the lightbar. The keypad is backlit for nighttime operation, and one set of ordinary batteries will power the unit for a whole season. The small, powerful remote permits mounting on the hood or in the cab. When mounted on the hood, wireless communication permits easy operation while the cab stays clean and sealed from dust and contaminants. Future Growth Future upgrades to the system will add support like onscreen mapping, data collection, hazard marking, and full integration with other related TeeJet products and Fieldware software. Color displays on handheld computers will show maps of areas as they are being applied. Shows the Information You Want A text display reports the application information of your choice automatically. It also warns you when you enter an area of the field that has already been applied. If you don't want to see any reports, it can be turned off. You choose two of these messages to monitor progress in real time: Current position error from active swath Current swath number Vehicle speed Area that's been applied Course relatvie to 360 position Easy to Install, Easy to Use CenterLine takes just a few minutes to install, so it's easy to move it from one vehicle to another as your needs change with the seasons. Set up is easy and is saved in memory. When the CenterLine is initially installed, several parameters are entered into the system to assure proper guidance. After this one-time set up, you can begin guidance simply by hitting the "enter" key twice. ___________________________________________________ TeeJet Centerline 230/Boom Pilot Advanced Guidance and Automatic Boom Section Control improves the way you work and puts money on your bottom line. CenterLine 230BP combines effective GPS guidance with automatic boom section control. Guidance modes include parallel, curved AB and headland modes. Setup is quick and easy, and the overhead map view is simple and intuitive. Automatic boom section control uses your GPS location and a record of sprayed area to automatically switch off any sprayer boom sections that overlap a previously applied area. This capability is very useful on point rows, in situations where swaths are curved, and even at the end of each pass. Reducing overlap saves material inputs, crop stress, fuel, time and operator stress. Automatic boom section control capability is built into the console. Simply connect the appropriate SmartCable to interface with your existing spray rate controller. CenterLine 230BP is compatible with most rate controllers, and installation is quick and easy. GPS Guidance PLUS 6 Section Auto Boom Section Control GPS guidance in Parallel, Curved AB and Headland modes Guidance information shown on numerical data page and intuitive map page Simple, intuitive operation with icon-based setup screens Automatic boom section control for up to 15 boom sections Saves money and time by using GPS to automatically control boom section off-on status High-quality internal GPS engine with small external antenna Compatible with FieldPilot automated steering systems Return to point feature Applied area counter TeeJet now offers an extended warranty for the Centerline 230BP. For more information and a warranty form, click here. _______________________________________________________ NESSA Inc. 73747 130th Street Zearing, Iowa 50278 Phone: (641) 487-7608 Fax: (641) 487-7606 Email: email@example.com
- Nessa Inc - Home
- MAIN APPLICATION GRAIN OTHER View Inventory We are proud to introduce Miller Self-Propelled Sprayers to our line of top quality products. Click on the picture to see more info. Stop out to see us and get behind the wheel! _________________________________________________________________________ Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation last through 2013!!! DTN/Progressive Farmer Article _______________________________________________________ Achieve a tighter turning radius while creating just one set of tracks on the headlands, hills, and ridges with Top Air steerable hitch option. See the video _______________________________________________________ Matrix 570G Check out the only system that displays video and guidance simultaneously. The 570G works with up to 4 cameras - ideal for monitoring hard-to-see machine operations. _______________________________________________________ Software updates Software updates are available to keep your electronics up to date. _______________________________________________________ NESSA Inc. 73747 130th Street Zearing, Iowa 50278 Phone: (641) 487-7608 Fax: (641) 487-7606 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Bargain Barn Check out these great deals! NEW Trimble Precision Guidance - Steering - Product/Section Control Ask About Trade Program!! Rem Grain Vacs We have many Rem Vacs and parts on hand Montezuma Toolbox Best portable toolbox on the market Follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Site Created by Nessa Inc. Copyright 2011 Nessa Inc.
Own this business?
Request to update the information