5959 18 1/2 Mile Rd.
Sterling Heights, Michigan,
Products & Services
- Plastic Materials And Resins
- Recent News :: Resin Services Inc. - Untitled Document
- Home About Us F.A.Q. News Testimonials Products Recent News There currently are no news articles posted. Check back soon as we are always updating the website. Contact Us 5959 18 Mile Road Sterling Heights, MI 48314 586.254.6770 [Map] firstname.lastname@example.org Back on top ^ Copyright 2013 Resin Services Inc. Website Design & Development By 3Sixty Interactive ...
- Resin Services Inc.Untitled Document
- Home About Us F.A.Q. News Testimonials Products Our Products Surface Coats RSC-301x - Room Temperature Surface Coat (White or Black) RSC-301x - Room Temperature Surface Coat Slow RSC-301XB - Room Temperature Surface Coat (Boeing Specifications) RSC-301XB - Room Temperature Surface Coat (Slow Boeing Specifications) HSC302X - High Temperature Surface Coat (Aluminum) HSC-902 - High Temperature Coat (...
- Testimonials :: Resin Services Inc. - Untitled Document
- Home About Us F.A.Q. News Testimonials Products Testimonials Reklein Plastics and Resin Services have been suppliers to our company for over twenty-five (25) years. I personally have been with Models & Tools for twenty-one (21) years, and in that time I have worked closely with Reklein and Resin in many programs, both automotive and aerospace. Both companies have been a tremendous help to us i...
- Home :: Resin Services Inc. - Untitled Document
- Home About Us F.A.Q. News Testimonials Products Welcome Resin Services has had the privilege ofmanufacturing epoxy resin formajor clients all over the world including Roush Racing, Chrysler, General Motors, Delphi, Boeing and many others. Our 25 years of experience with epoxy resin gives us the knowledge to provide the product for any situation. Contact Us 5959 18 Mile Road Sterling Heights, MI 48...
- About Us :: Resin Services Inc. - Untitled Document
- Home About Us F.A.Q. News Testimonials Products About Us The epoxy resin systems discussed in this brief outline are primarily epoxy formulations. Plastics were introduced in tooling applications during World War II to alleviate a critical metal shortage. The first tooling plastics were phenolics and polyesters. These materials, although fairly satisfactory, posed a number of disadvantages which l...
Own this business?
Request to update the information