7383 Lauren J Dr
spartan environmental technologies supplies ozone generators and other advanced oxidation processes
- Annual Sales
- Below US$1 Million
Products & Services
- Ozone Generator
- Ozone Generators
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Ozone Water
- Advanced Oxidation Processes
- Ozone Water Treatment
- Odor Control
- Industrial Wastewater
- textile processes
- Color Removal from Textile and other Industrial Wastewater using OzoneOzone has been used for successfully for removal of color from textile wastewater streams in plants around the world as well as in other industrial wastewater processes. In wastewater treatment, ozone is often used in conjunction with biological treatment systems such as activated sludge. Organic dyes are mostly refractory due t...
- Ozone Water Treatment - Advanced Oxidation - Spartan Environmental
- Google+ Home - About Spartan - Products and Services - Applications - Library - Contact Spartan - Site Map - Site Search - BlogOzone Generators - Advanced Oxidation Processes - Odor Control - Algae Control - Electrolytic Systems - Ozone Water Treatment - Drinking Water Treatment - Industrial Wastewater Treatment - Aquaculture - Cooling Water Treatment - Food and Beverage Phone: 800-492-1252Fax: 44...
- Ozone and Ozone Generator - Spartan Environmental Technologies
- Information About Ozone, Ozone Water Treatment, Ozone Generators and Ozone SafetySpartan Environmental Technologies provides ozone generators, ozone water treatment systems and advanced oxidation processes for industrial and municipal customers. To help our clients, Spartan has gathered some basic information on ozone. Included are discussions about how ozone generators make ozone, ozone safety, c...
- Reduces turbidity and...
- Ozone and Bio FiltersTrickling filters have been used to filter water for various end uses for almost two centuries. Biological treatment has been used in Europe to filter surface water for drinking purposes since the early 1900s and is now receiving more interest worldwide. Biological treatment methods are also common in wastewater treatment, aquaculture and grey water recycling as a way to minim...
- Does not require the on
- On-Site Production of Ozone for Water TreatmentOzone is an unstable compound and must be produced on-site using an ozone generator. Ozone can be produced from either air or oxygen. In the case of air and oxygen generated on-site using oxygen concentrators, no chemicals need to be purchased, transported or stored to produce ozone. In some cases, the handling of these chemicals can be hazardous, suc...
Own this business?
Request to update the information