4720 W. 90th St.
Products & Services
- Magnetic And Optical Recording Media
- Wabash Computer Products' Diskettes
- Professional PerformanceFlexible Diskettes5.25" and 3.5" Flexible Diskettes The premium Wabash line of diskettes is manufactured and tested to uncompromising quality and performance standards. The advanced formulation and construction ofthe disk results in superior durability and high performance. Each disk is certified 100% error free and exceeds industry standards including ANSI, ECMA, and ISO. Backed by a lifetime warranty, Wabash diskettes guarantee users of optimum data integrity and reliability. Specify Wabash for all your data recording needs. Professional PerformanceCertified 100% Error FreeLifetime WarrantyExceeds Industry StandardsExceptional High Durability and Recording Accuracy Back to the Wabash Computer Products, Inc. Hompage
- Wabash Computer Products' Genesis III
- Multi-Purpose Leader Looking for a cost-effective high quality tape designed to meet the rigorous demands ofmulti-purpose user environments? Look no further - choose Genesis III. Great Features of Genesis III:Individually tested 100% error-free Compatible through 6250 CPIManufactured to exceed industry standards25-Year Warranty Here are some additional features of Genesis III:Low abrasion characteristics Extended head life and reduced drive maintenance Mirror-smooth surface Optimized head-to-tape complianceExtended durability Excellect wear performance for repetitive applications Multi-purpose Compatible through 6250 CPI for multi-density operations Back to the Wabash Computer Products, Inc. Homepage
- Wabash Computer Products' Tape Cartridges
- Wabash's two kinds of tape cartridges: 3480 Compatible Cartridge 3490E Compatible Cartridge The Wabash 3480 compatible cartridge is manufactured and tested to ensure unsurpassed quality and consistent, reliable performance. Each cartridge is 100% certified error-free, meets or exceeds all industry standards and is backed with a lifetime warranty. 3480 cartridges are also available in a variety of colors for color-coding, library segregation, and quick visual retrieval. For high-volume data backups, ask for our extra-length 3480 cartridges with increased megabyte storage capacities. The latest generation of advanced data storage technology, the Wabash 3490E compatible cartridge, with its 1100 ft. of tape and 36 tracks can store up to 20 times more data than the original 3480 product. Increased storage capacity reduces operator handling and requires less library / archival space. Each cartridge is 100% certified, meets or exceeds industry standars, and is supported with a 10-Year Warranty. Also, find out about Wabash's cartridge Cleaners. Back to the Wabash Computer Products, Inc. Homepage
- Wabash Computer Products, Inc.
- Quality,Serviceand a Worldof Experience With nearly 35 years of experience, Wabash Computer Products is a leading world-wide supplier of premium quality magnetic media products. A service orientedorganization, Wabash responds to the needs of ourcustomers. But we don't stop there. We anticipateour customer's needs. By providing a superior qualityline of magnetic tapes, cartridges, flexible diskettesand related accessories, Wabash expertly meets theneeds and stringent specifications of our customers. Look for our products when you are looking for QualityPerformanceValue Corporate Headquarters4720 W. 90th StTulsa, OK 74132 Telephone: (918) 447-8977 or 1-800-323-9868Fax: (918) 447-9377E-Mail: ADMIN@WABASHCOMP.COM Wabash's Products...Text OnlySelect a product by clicking on its image below:
- Wabash's 8mm Cartridges
- 8mm Here are a few features of Wabash's 8mm size cartridges: Meets ANSI specifications Certified Data Grade - 100% Lifetime Warranty Compatible with all 8mm drive mechanisms and formats including D8 Three standard lengths / storage capacities available Made and assembled in the U.S.A. Low cost per megabyte Back to the Wabash Computer Products, Inc. Homepage
Own this business?
Request to update the information